Terms and Conditions
- The Client understands and accepts the terms of this agreement and agrees to pay for these services according to the Company's billing policies. Corpsite reserves the right to change fees or charges of service.
- Corpsite makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of this service for a particular purpose. Corpsite takes no responsibility for damages suffered by The Client including, but not limited to, loss of data from delays, nondeliveries, misdeliveries, or service interruptions caused by Corpsite's own negligence or The Client's errors and/or omissions.
- Corpsite services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of U.S., state or international regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, threatening or obscene material, or material protected by trade secret. The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Corpsite from any claims resulting from The Client's use of this service which damages The Client or another party. Corpsite reserves the right to terminate The Client's account for any inappropriate usage.
- Use of any information obtained via this service is at The Client's own risk.
- The Client must be 18 years of age or older. If The Client is under 18 years of age, then a parent or legal guardian must sign this form. The Parent or legal guardian assumes responsibility for this account.
- The Client assumes full responsibility for use of this account by others to whom The Client has granted access.
- The Client may not resell, sublet or offer for free any account access, server space and/or privileges to others, unless The Client has been expressly authorized by Corpsite.
- The Client agrees to pay for this account on or before the billing due date (1st of each month). If payment is not received by the 10th of each month, the account will be accessed a $5.00 late fee. If Payment is not received by the 30th of each month the account may be suspended. There is a $50.00 fee for re-activation. Termination of an account due to lack of payment does not remove The Client's responsibility under this agreement to pay all fees incurred up to the date canceled including any collection fees incurred by Corpsite. There is a $20.00 charge for returned checks.
- The Client is provided an agreed amount of storage space on our servers. If The Client exceeds that size limit, The Client agrees to charges at the current rate for excess storage.
- The Client may cancel this account at any time upon 30 days PRIOR WRITTEN notice to Corpsite. The Client is still responsible for any fees incurred up to the date of termination. Should the Client's access to the account be suspended or terminated for any reason, all fees received by Corpsite shall be forfeited as liquidated damages.
- The Client understands and agrees that Corpsite has no obligation to preserve or protect any rights which the Client may have in any information placed on the System, and shall not be responsible for backing up information placed on the System.
- The Client also understands and agrees that the use of beta programs is strictly prohibited within Corpsite's servers. The Client further agrees not to use any software, java programs, cgi scripting or other executable coding that may cause harm or excessive wear to Corpsite systems.
- The Client agrees NOT to use any monitoring service, ping program or traceroute program to monitor Corpsite systems, services or servers. Corpsite monitors its network 24 hours per day, and monitoring by clients without the express written consent (additional fees will apply if approved) of Corpsite is strictly prohibited and can lead to immediate suspension or cancellation without notice at the sole discretion of Corpsite.
- The Client further agrees not to misuse system resources, including but not limited to employing posts or programs which consume excessive CPU time or storage space; permitting use of mail services, mail forwarding capabilities, POP accounts, or autoresponders other than for the customer's own account; resale of access to CGI scripts installed on Corpsite's servers; or attempting to use a single customer account for third party web sites by allowing more than one domain pointer to be used to reference pages within the customer's site.
- Corpsite defines unlimited bandwidth as the customer will not be charged for actual bandwidth usage. However if the site is determined by the System Administrator as a continually high (greater than 1 gig per month) bandwidth consumption site, Corpsite then reserves the right to upgrade the customers account to any higher level of hosting services and/or increase monthly pricing to cover the cost of bandwidth/system resources.
- Corpsite may cancel this account at any time for violation of any of the terms set forth herein, and/or to prevent any damage to Corpsite's systems. Client's with prepaid contracts (3 months, 6 months, 12months) will be reimbursed for any unused fees where appropriate on a pro-rated basis.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements, and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with terms and conditions of any order submitted.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. A current copy will always be available upon request.
- The Client understands and accepts the terms of this agreement and will be bound to this agreement once the Client's account has been activated.
Corpsite respects your privacy. Any personal information you provide to us -- including and similar to your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address -- will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Corpsite or authorized Corpsite partners and resellers. Corpsite, or one of our authorized partners or resellers, may contact you in regards to Corpsite products or related services.
Corpsite customers may receive information regarding special Corpsite events, press releases, news of complementary technologies from our strategic partners, and/or service-specific information including security bulletins and notifications of upgrades or scheduled maintenance.
At any time you may request to be removed from our electronic mailing list via an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to be removed from our regular (snail) mailing list, please contact Corpsite Customer Relations via e-mail at email@example.com, or mail your request to:Corpsite Incorporated
P.O. Box 9574
Fort Wayne, IN 46899
We bill monthly with no mimimum contract for all hosting accounts except for the Economy Web Hosting plan which is billed on a quarterly basis. We accept the following major credit cards for payment: American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and Visa. Also, we accept payment from our Automatic Bank Payment program and personal and/or company checks with prior credit approval.
Please direct all billing questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I update account contact information?
You can change your billing address and e-mail address in by sending notice to email@example.com.-
How do I update my payment information?
Please call us at 888-317-2677 Monday - Friday during normal business hours EST.
How do I get copies of my invoices?
To request an invoice to be sent via email, please specify the billing period, your name/business name and send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
What will it cost to upgrade/downgrade my account?
Billing for Plan changes is processed within 30 days from the date of the change. Your monthly fees will be prorated based on the time remaining in your billing cycle. The credit card on file will be charged for the Plan change within that 30 day window.
If you would like or need to upgrade, downgrade or add service to your current plan, please call or email email@example.com. Additional setup fees may apply depending upon the upgrade.
In most cases, to change server platform requires the setup of a new hosting account with a setup charge of $50.00.
Additionally, the change will require a change in your site's IP address and an update of our DNS records. To avoid downtime and ensure a seamless transition you will need to have a copy of your web site on each location - new and old. We will allow a window of 5 days in which your site will remain open on your old account giving ample time for your transfer. After 5 days your old site will be deleted from the server.
All of Corpsite's services come with an unprecedented 90 day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our services within the first 90 days of your account opening, you will be given a full refund of the paid amount excluding setup fees and overages.
All cancellations must be received in writing 30 days prior to payment due dates; regular mail, e-mail and fax notifications are acceptable. Phone requests will not constitute acceptance of any cancellation.
Spam PolicyUsing any Corpsite account or server to send duplicative, unsolicited e-mail messages (commercial or otherwise), or to collect the responses from unsolicited e-mail, is prohibited. This includes email promotions done via a third-party to direct traffic to your web site and/or collect responses through email/phone or other solicitation methods.
Conduct in connection with e-mail that is an obvious nuisance (such as "mail bombing") or that would be unlawful in other contexts (for example, threats, harassment, defamation, obscenity, or piracy) is strictly prohibited.
Anyone sending mass mailed messages to more than 30 recipients will be considered spammers and lose all rights to the services offered here and be subjected to a fine. Spamming is defined as sending unwanted, unsolicited email to those who have not requested or invited the message. The following are considered violations of this Policy:
- send "spam," chain letters, or other unsolicited communications to any party;
- create a "mail drop" for such communications, or engage or permit e-mail relay services (e.g., "open mail relay");
- "spoof" or otherwise impersonate any other party, falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your identity or affiliation in any way, or forge, delete or alter any part of TCP/IP packet header or sender identification information in any communication;
- commit fraud;
- posting or emailing of scams or "get rich quick" schemes, pyramid type or chain letters, subscribing others to a mailing list without their prior consent or knowledge or approval;
- harass, or threaten any party, advocate or otherwise encourage violence against any government, organization, group, individual or property, or provide instruction, information, or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence;
- disseminate viruses, Trojan horses, or other code or programming intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- harassing others by "mail-bombs". Mail bombing is here defined as the sending of more than 10 like messages to the same address or by the sending of more than 10 MB of data to a newsgroup. The sending of unsolicited email messages where the recipient objects to the content of the material sent;
- send or receive any material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability;
- send or receive material containing defamatory, false, or libelous material;
- send or receive any material that you do not have a right to make available under law or contractual or fiduciary relationships;
In the cases of willful and/or repeated violations of these provisions, the Offender(s) agree to pay Corpsite, a service of NameMyDots.Com, Inc. $200.00 for every day the violations occur over and above any fines and damages incurred to Corpsite or its related companies. The Offender(s) also agree to pay any and all legal costs or fees involved with the apprehension and investigations of such activities.
Your failure to comply with this Policy shall result in the suspension or termination of your Service account.
Net Abuse Policy
Corpsite's goals are to protect system resources, preserve the privacy and security of Corpsite and our customers, and maximize the utility of the Internet, while recognizing Corpsite's position in the Internet community as a whole.
The provisions of this Policy are intended as guidelines and are not meant to be exhaustive.
Generally, conduct that violates law, regulation, or the accepted norms of the Internet community, whether or not expressly mentioned in this Policy, is prohibited. Corpsite reserves the right at all times to prohibit activities that damage its commercial reputation and goodwill.
Any "denial of service" attack, any attempt to breach authentication or security measures, or any unauthorized attempt to gain access to any other account, host or network is prohibited, and will result in immediate service termination, which may be without notice.
Using any Corpsite account or server to send duplicative, unsolicited e-mail messages (commercial or otherwise), or to collect the responses from unsolicited e-mail, is prohibited.
Conduct in connection with e-mail that is an obvious nuisance (such as "mail bombing") or that would be unlawful in other contexts (for example, threats, harassment, defamation, obscenity, or piracy) is prohibited.
Forgery of Identity
Falsifying addressing information or otherwise modifying headers to conceal the sender's or recipient's identity, for the purpose of circumventing this Policy, is prohibited. This provision is not intended to disallow the use of aliases or anonymous remailers for any legitimate purpose.
Copyright, Privacy, and Intellectual Property
Using a Corpsite account to commit, aid or abet any violation of copyright or intellectual property law is prohibited.
This prohibition includes publishing a private e-mail message to third parties, by any means, without the express prior consent of the author.
The e-mail addresses of Corpsite customers are not for sale or commercial distribution to third parties without the express prior consent of the customer.
Cooperation with Other Providers
Using Corpsite's facilities to engage in activities that violate the Terms of Service of any network access provider is prohibited. For example, sending unsolicited commercial e-mail through Corpsite's facilities to the subscribers of any Internet or online service provider that disallows unsolicited commercial e-mail is prohibited.
Consequences of Violation
Violation of this Policy by a Corpsite customer may result in temporary suspension or permanent termination of service, at Corpsite's sole discretion.
Corpsite does not issue service credits for any outages incurred through service disablement resulting from Policy violations.
Corpsite reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of this Policy at any time without notice.
Please send reports of any activity in violation of this Policy to: firstname.lastname@example.org